Saturday, February 14, 2009

More drama!!


Happy Valentines Day everyone!! I hope that those of you with significant others have a wonderful romantic day!!....Me, not so much!!...lol


More drama for me this week!!!.....I got several calls from my doctors office the other day that I missed because I sleep during the day! So I called them the next morning and they told me that they got some results from my EGD. I have a pretty nasty bacterial infection that I need to start treating immediately and aggressivly. So I went to the pharmacy and am now on 2 different antibiotics twice a day and they upped my previcid solutabs to twice a day too...Ugggg, What next?
Oh and I did get a surgery date to fix the hiatal hernia and to move my band up. February 23rd. About a week away. I'll take a week off from work and should be good to start losing weight!! I've got everything crossed hoping that this is a miracle fix!!..lol
Other than that, nothing new has happened this week.

No comments: