Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rough week

It's been a horrible week for me.
I lost my job! I really thought this job would be my last. Oh well, such is life, as much as it sucks sometimes!! Wow, Happy Birthday to me huh?
So I got all signed up for unemployment and talked to my landlords to reduce my rent. It won't go down much!! Low income housing my butt!! And since the payment information had already gone to the bank it doesn't count for November! What a ripoff!!
I also joined the rec center. They let me join for 1/2 price and pay as I go per month which works for me! I've gone a couple times so far and love, love, love the pool! I don't really swim, but I tread water really well!! haha..I can swim but I'm not great at it so I just use a floating tube and work my legs really well. I also walk in the water. I'm just trying to build up the muscles that I lost while I was sick. I also have access to all the exercise equipment but haven't done anything but swim yet. I'll work my way up to it.
Anyway, that's it for this lousy week!!

No comments: