Monday, November 30, 2009

Last day of November already!!

Wow, I can't believe it's the last day of November already!! We still don't have any snow on the ground which is amazing. That makes me really happy though!!


We had a very nice Thanksgiving. My mom cooked a spectacular meal as usual. She always says she's not going to cook a big meal anymore but she'd rather do that than go out to eat for a holiday. She's going to be 80 on the 14th of this month.


Here is a picture of them at the table, I'm taking the picture. My mom is on the left, then my aunt Loretta, my cousin Jason and his dad, my uncle Larry. Mom, Loretta and Larry are brothers and sisters. They are all widower's.





I'm still searching for a job. I apply at 3 to 4 places a week. The job market is sooo bad right now that I'm really getting worried about not getting a job right away! I'll take anything they'll give me, well just about anything!!..lol Beggers can't be choosy!! I can't believe I've been out of work a whole month already! Boy, does time fly!



I have been a bit down in the dumps so I haven't done much reading but I did finish a really good book this week.



Demon Ex Machina by Julie Kenner is the 5th book in the Tales of a Demon-hunting Soccer Mom series. I love this series and hope it goes on for a few more books but it just seemed like the end to me.



I'm thinking of putting up my Christmas decorations this weekend. Not that I have too many..lol
My little fiber optic tree, a few knick knacks and my lighted stuff I put in the window..
I still love Christmas..I love to drive around and look at all the beautiful Christmas lights and decorations!!

I'm sad because I can't even afford to go to New Moon at the theater!! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for awhile. I'm loving these movies! I have all the books but haven't read them yet.

Well, that's all I can think of for this time. I'll be back soon!

No comments: